Hi All just dropped by

Highlander1

Mar 19, 2007
www.brydens-craiglea.co.uk
Hi Everyone

It's been a long time since I visited the forum.

Too much grass to cut hedges to trim and B&B guests to look after. Make hay while the sun shines and all that. Haven't been in the loft for months.

I am enjoying the summer but am also looking forward to getting back to the layout in winter.:wave:

C

Catt

Well Jan,glad you could find a little time to stop in for abit.Don't be a stranger drop in again when ever you have the time.We will be here.:mrgreen:

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Good to see you checking in every so often. I thought you were further north but from your location on your site, I see that your right near one of my favorite towns (Fort William) and very close to a place near to my heart (Glencoe). Yes, I'm one of those low down, ruthless, barbarian, Glencoe MacDonalds. Take care of the homeland for me!

Highlander1

Mar 19, 2007
Cheers Guy's

Did I mention the steam train has started for the summer wonderful as it passes within yards of the house twice a day.

Tried to up load a picture but encountered an error message each time.

Cheers John

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Arghhh! I'd love to see them. Can you email them to me and I'll see if I can't get them posted for you?

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
First picture courtesy of Highlander1!
attachment.jpg

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Just received another batch of pictures fresh from the source...
Thanks Highlander!
Copy_1_of_IMG_0316_1.jpg

IMG_0395_10.jpg

IMG_0316_4.jpg

IMG_0277_3.jpg

Copy_1_of_IMG_0321_2.jpg

Jacobite_2006_Lochailort_8.jpg

Highlander, this was only 6 of the 10 you sent. The other four were too small to display and so I did not attach them. Thanks.

Highlander1

Mar 19, 2007
It's funny but living next the the track every year I promise myself to get our there and go for some stunning pictures but each year goes by without me putting in the effort.

The area is so stunning that one of these days i will get tripod inhand and go for it spending the day chasing it up and down the line for some nice pictures across the west highlands.

Cheers all I will drop by again soon.:thumb: