HH60 Jayhawk and HH53

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by n810, Jul 24, 2007.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

its hepn to me the some like linc

any one can help me got this files?
  2. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

any one can please help me find the HH53 files?
  3. igoraf

igoraf Member

Hi all,

Here are the HH53 files.

Admin note: Sorry but you cant share models on the site with explicit permission from the designer.
  4. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thank u very mach my friend :)
  5. igoraf

igoraf Member

Sorry about that, I suposed that it wouldn't be a problem because the models are free. In fact I tried but I didn't find a way to send a message to the designer, asking him for the permission. I don't underestand chez and I didn't find o good chez-english traslate engine. Sorry again.
  6. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

Its not a problem at all :) Nothing to be sorry about.
  7. dansls1

dansls1 Member

The links in the first post are valid. When you click on them, it will give a 15s countdown and then you will have an area to enter a 4 digit 'security code'. When you do and press the orange button, a download will begin ;)
  8. vasek68

vasek68 New Member

Dear mates
    You have my permision for sharing and further distribution of both models which are my design. If you want to change scale or camo just go ahead, no problem.

Just small info:
    HH53 is quite popular and simple to build model for beginers. There are dozens of this models seen on CZ paper models exhibitions.
    HH60 is another cup of tea, very complex shape, hard to build even for advanced modelers. In real world I have seen so far only ONE finished model.

Happy modeling
    Ing. Vaclav Jancata
    Czech Paper Models, o.s.
  9. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

Well Airplane- and Heli-builders,

Who's gonna take this challenge? announce1
    You'll be the second one in the world! :twisted:

10. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

the one hwo make this 2 models in israeli collor will get a prise from me (one of my gpm or halinski plan)
  11. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i have butter ida

if its ok with the designer

we make a new compatition

re color this 2 models

the one who win's will get 1 of my booklet model (gpm or hall)

(if we can find some designer like in the old contest for some more good prize that will be K-I-I-L-L-E-R :) )

start work on web site?
  12. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Hi Vasek68,

Thank you for making these models available to us! I went to the ABC Magazine site looking for the instructions for the HH-60 Jayhawk but the page appears to be blank. Do you have another source for instructions?

Thanks again!
  13. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Thanks for the models. I'm not a big helicopter fan - but that challenge has moved the HH60 somewhere into my build list ;)
  14. vasek68

vasek68 New Member

15. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

this is realy nice work on the hh60 :)

any one have the instraction?
  16. rjarf

rjarf Guest

Hello everyone. I finished to mount the HH-60 :mrgreen:. Congratulations to vasek68 for the design. This is only my third helicopter and why some mistakes were natural but I was very happy with the end result. Here are some pictures:

17. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

I'd be pretty happy with that too, you've done an awesome job on it, well done!

Did you find instructions to work from or just jump in and go for it?
  18. rjarf

rjarf Guest

Thanks jaffro. I found some low quality scans of the original magazine in a czech forum. If someone wants to I can send through e-mail. Contacts me by PM. (excuse me for my poor English)
  19. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

great find....now i have to learn Czech along with japanese, chinese, german, spanish, ........