HEY YOU! NARA member #

C

Catt

You got an E-pass to share?Taking a suggestion from #99 we now have the NARA homepage set up to show who has an E-pass to share.If you want to be listed send an email to me (not Robin he would just have to forward it to me anyway).Just click on Boylerwerx to send me email.

C

Catt

We seem to have a miscumunication here.All you need to do is let me know that you have a epass to share.While I would love to post the epasses themselves Boylerwerx just isn't "THAT" big. :(

Chessie6459

Gauge Oldtimer
Catt! said:
We seem to have a miscumunication here.All you need to do is let me know that you have a epass to share.While I would love to post the epasses themselves Boylerwerx just isn't "THAT" big. :(

Ah Ok i understand now

C

Catt

Guys,you are shown on the NARA to have E-passes available.I wish "I" had thought of this a couple of years ago.But I can't claim the idea only the implementation of it. :D

belg

Catt, I'm not a member of NMRA and would like to know what are some of the biggest advantadges to joining? I have heard people have a STRONG opinion one way or the other about this orginazation. Thanks Pat

C

Catt

The North American Rail Alliance is simply an online cyber-group of people world wide modeling the North American rail system North America meaning Canada,The United States,and Mexico.or any of their respective territories.

We model all eras,all types ,all gauges.There are no fees to join or remain a member.There are two obligations of which only one is mandatory and that is of course that you are modeling the North American scene.The other is more of a request and that is that if you have a website related to railroads that you put a link up to our site.

By the way here is a little FYI for you.NARA was origonally just myself and Robin Matthysen and was for direct interchange for his Canadian RR with my US RR.Then some of our online friends expressed interest in joining and today we have over 100 members.

If you want more info click the link in either my or Robin's sig block.

Tileguy

And so hows the interchange thing going then Catt :D
That daily crossing of the border thing and carting all them lil models back and forths got to be getting old by now ;)