hey i'm a designer

a graphic designer. I also love all things vehicles. I'm interested in making paper models of cars and airplanes of which no model exists.

I love graphics. Most everything I make is in Illustrator which is for 2D professionally. Time to branch out.

silveroxide

Welcome aboard. Please be sure to read the rules and policy for downloading the free models. There is a myriad of models out there for the making, I usually go to DAZ3d for inspiration on some of their models. One area that is not touched very much is the era between the horse carriages and the combustion engine driven early coach hybrids. Then there are the future wheel, grav and flying vehicles, and not to forget, steampunk. We all here would like to see what you can come up with and do a build for us to enjoy in the fruits of your work. The name of the game, is to enjoy and have fun. See you around the forum.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Designers (like yourself) are always welcome here. We have many members here who are designers. I am sure you will fit right in.
If you have any models that you have built, by all means please post photos of them (as well as any designs that you have done to show off what all you can do).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask, and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing your work.