Hey guys, I'm back!

wearelouder

Sorry for the long absence, but unfortunately I have had a lot of medical complications that caused me to be away for a long while. I've been struggling for over two years now, and hopefully I am actually on the road to recovery (or so I hope haha.)

My accident was on Nov.16th 2011. I was riding my bicycle and I was on my way to get onto the sidewalk from the bike lane ending. Unfortunately the school bus was going to be heading into the same intersection as I was. The rear wheels had come over my pelvis like I was a speed bump. It sucked. My right leg has quite a bit of paralysis, and I'm still dealing with health issues. Hence why I was gone all of a sudden.

So I just wanted to give you guys a heads up, and to say that I'm back. The only question is what to start?finish now?!?

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
WELCOME BACK!!!:):):)
WOW! That is some accident!!!:eek::eek::eek:
I am glad to hear that you are back with us and that you are doing well (considering your accident).:):):)
I hope that you are able to make a FULL recovery and that you are able regain full usage of your leg.

Once again WELCOME BACK!!!

I am looking forward to seeing you here more often!!!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, wearelouder! I really missed you! - My God! That's really scary! I really hope you get better soon. It seems that the whole family is coming together again on the renewed forum. This is great! Welcome back!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for the long absence, but unfortunately I have had a lot of medical complications that caused me to be away for a long while. I've been struggling for over two years now, and hopefully I am actually on the road to recovery (or so I hope haha.)

My accident was on Nov.16th 2011. I was riding my bicycle and I was on my way to get onto the sidewalk from the bike lane ending. Unfortunately the school bus was going to be heading into the same intersection as I was. The rear wheels had come over my pelvis like I was a speed bump. It sucked. My right leg has quite a bit of paralysis, and I'm still dealing with health issues. Hence why I was gone all of a sudden.

So I just wanted to give you guys a heads up, and to say that I'm back. The only question is what to start?finish now?!?

I kind of remember you posting about that. I am glad to hear from you. I am sending you a P.M. :)