hey from a very old town...........winchester, ca

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by spazattack, Jun 24, 2009.

1. spazattack

spazattack New Member

Spaz Attack- i like guns, i build model guns out of cardboard, and build the stock out of wood.:inmew:
  2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

Welcome to our forums. Do you have a collection? We love to see photos of our fellow members work. Are they scale model or life-size replicas?
  3. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

I thought some here would like to see this cardmodel in 1:1 scale of a '73 Winchester. For the life of me I can't remember where I got it but it took a bit of remodeling to get some parts to fit properly, particularly the buttplate. Great model to build if you're prepared to fiddle with some pieces however the finished product looks pretty realistic from a few feet away. wallmounted.JPG
    Cybergrinder and micahrogers like this.
  4. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

5. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

I've got a Model '94 (A real one). Damned good job!! :)
  6. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

I love old Winchesters, there's an origin a Model 1883 in 45-70 in my collection, and an Italian replica 1883 Carbine in 44-40.

Nice job on the model, and welcome aboard...
  7. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

Thanks, I really do like building full size weapons, I have a few here.
  8. zathros

I like them too, but fear someday someone will get shot for not being careful with them. Probably a kid, and some trigger happy idiot. Some of these guns are incredible, and if made from aluminum flashing, would look like the real thing.
  9. Bones1

Bones1 New Member

Mine all hang on the wall, the Winchester, a 30 cal minigun, the m41a from Aiens, the Endo Rifle from Terminator, the Starcraft Gauss gun, Colt 45 from Silverballer, a Panzerfaust 160, the M8 Avenger and an RPG 7 as well as a Type 3 Phaser rifle from Star Trek and a German potato masher grenade from WW2 ...all good fun !
  10. micahrogers

micahrogers Active Member

AgO2's 1911 from paper looks 'Real" Z... One of these days I'll get a working printer again.... What little money I had stashed went to a new microwave, and art supplies for my youngest's college classes.
  11. zathros

Let me know what's wrong with your printer. I had an electronic repair shop for 10 years, and have fixed many printers. Send me a P.M. :)
  12. baxter16

baxter16 New Member

love the Winchester. hoping to build a colt 1911 soon. bagged my first deer with a ' 94 Winchester. Sweet shooting gun.