Hey Catt this one's for you!!!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Scratch built this sucker out of some spare dust bunnies I had laying around the place. Being she will run on off the rails I had to steal some servos, suspension parts and steering mech. off an old 1/24 radio control stock car I had laying around. The power plant came out of an Atlas RS3, has the dual flywheels, "this baby purrs like a kitten". All that took up more space than originally figured. She came out to about 12" equals 12" scale.

Attachments

• cat2.jpg
    cat2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 160

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
OooooH I bet she's great at climbing Grades! -- Mine is :) :)

You failed to mention the "Vintage" of your 0-4-0 - Mine was "Built" in 1994 in the "7 Seas Pet - err - construction stores" :D She weighs in at about 6 Lbs (G Scale) :D

Attachments

• trouble.jpg
    trouble.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 148

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
cidchase oddly enough she has no interest in playing catch the train, and only goes in there if I'm in there, then lays on the floor or a table across the room. Catt the trick to the weathering is all in how you brush her. :D n-gauger don't know on the vintage for sure, she belongs to a neighbor who works on the road alot so she camps out up here about half the time. Like yours she will outpull a Shay on a grade! :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hi Tyson,
That looks to be more "scratchin'", than "bashin'"! :D
It looks like she's sitting on the beginings of some L-girder benchwork...starting an outdoorlayout huh?
Or is this just another example of you posting photos that aren't "salient" (what the heck does that mean, anyway?), & bragging on yourself?:D :p :D

Yeah, I got a couple of big ol' kitties too, & fortunately, the only thing they're not too lazy to catch is the food I pour in their bowl! Trains, & mice would be waaay too much work!
The only thing in my workshop they have any interest in is the nice comfy chair I have at my workbench. So the first thing I have to do whenever I go down there, is to shoo one of them out of it! :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Tyson:

Ahh So there's the rub.. mine will chase anything that moves, just to play with it. That's why G gauge is so nice. Most of my stock and definatly the engines outweigh her. :D

She runs off the platform whenever I go into the basement. :)