Here Tis!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jmarksbery, Aug 14, 2005.

1. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:thumb: :rolleyes: This is my 1000th post, does this mean I can join the 'Mile High Club'? hehe, windy me :eek: Jim
  2. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

That is not what I understood the mile high club was for.

Whow. I just realized I passed the 1000 post some time ago.
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Hey Jim, lay off those beans...:D:D:D:D

Otherwise, congrats on your 1000th post. I may be a bit ahead of you in numbers, but I can't compare with the quality of your posts. I'm thrilled to see your phenomenal modeling skills. :thumb::thumb:

Keep 'em coming...:wave::wave:
  4. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Me think "the Mile high Post" ?
  5. Zman

Zman Member

Ummmm, as a member of the Mile High Club, I'd have to say no. The qualifications are just a wee bit different.
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Way to go Jim and too all the others who have achieved this plateau. Your contributions to the Gauge are very much appreciated by all members.
  7. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats on reaching 1,000. :wave: :wave:
  8. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

"our" mile high club is 5280 posts :) :) :)

Comgrats to all who made it to 1000 & thanks for all your contributions!! :D :D
  9. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Congrats on reaching 1,000 Jim. :thumb: Just passed that milestone a short time ago myself. :wave:
  10. :wave: Congrats Jim.

Boy, I have a long way to go........LOL.....:cool:
  11. ausien

ausien Active Member

Congratulations Jim, on your 1000th post, looking forward to the next 1000, keep them comming.. have a good one..steve
  12. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Congrats for reaching the 1000 mark, Jim! And the quality of your contributions is also on the same level: 1000 percent good! (Which means REAL good!) :) :thumb:

(As for the 'mile high club': Since one mile (5280 ft.) is 1609 meters, all the 'metric guys' in Europe, Canada and Australia could claim to be in that club after 1609 posts, while the 'imperial guys' really have to wait until they reach 5280 posts :eek: :( Hehe, another advantage of the metric system!)

13. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Thanks everyone, it seems like it took forever metric or not! hehe And many thanks for the comments on content, I didn't think they were all that good. Thanks folks :wave: Jim