Here are some pics

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by MadHatter, Mar 1, 2007.

1. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

I thought I would post some pics from a friend- Francois Kritzenger- of mine's layout. :thumb:

He took it to one of our swop meetings.

Attached Files:

• N1.jpg
      File size:
      32.2 KB
    • N2.jpg
      File size:
      45.3 KB
    • N3.jpg
      File size:
      31.9 KB
  2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Not only is that really cool, but I have to admit, not even with my nimble fingers could I do work like that. :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for posting that,:wave: nobody brings nice stuff like this to our swap meets.:cry:
  3. bigsteel

bigsteel Call me Mr.Tinkertrain

NICE STUFF!:D,im lovin the chessie stuff.go chessie!!!:D--josh
  4. jesso

jesso Member

Really nice! How long does it take to get all of that rolling stock on and off?:)
  5. berraf

berraf Member

Quite a layout your friend have and plenty of rolling stock so he can drive those loooong trains :thumb:
  6. SeriousSam

SeriousSam Member

That looks really cool. maybe the picture is misleading but Those look pretty small on that picture with the hands. Is that Z scale?
  7. Biased turkey

Biased turkey Active Member

Nice, impressive layout. All I can afford is to pull 5 boxcars on my 25" x 36" N scale "empire". I can't even have a caboose :)
  8. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

That is N scale, he probably uses one of those plastic railers or something- I should ask him, I found the picture on my computer so I thought I would post that so long since I don't have a layout yet to post pictures of.
  9. darkcurves

darkcurves Member

Yeah, looks like Z scale from that angle. Nice pics.
  10. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That's amazing!!! There's a small fortune there in rolling stock.