Here are some new pics...

Xaniel

Ok guys new pics of my layout... Hope you like them!

Attachments

• img_0186.jpg
    img_0186.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 260

Xaniel

Last but not the least, my control panel. Sorry but it's kinda dirty.... after this sequence what do you guys think?

Attachments

• img_0194.jpg
    img_0194.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 173

Xaniel

forgot this important one. it's the Shamus Freigth & Co. station.

Attachments

• img_0189.jpg
    img_0189.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 185

Tyson Rayles

Luis that is coming along great! :cool: Love the freight house and bridge. The engine house isn't tacky either :D :D :D . Keep us posted.

It's looking real good Luis, what a difference colour makes to a layout huh? Your bridge turned out great, I bet you said a few naughty words while building that :) :) .

It's all hanging together quite nicely now. I can see you now looking for stuctures that will look good on the hill (together with trees of course :) :) yes, loads and loads of trees!! :D :D

Well done, keep posting updates my friend.

Erril

Xaniel

looks like you guys like very much of my trestle. Well, in portuguese we say " a menina dos meus olhos", that can be read as something that make me proud of my work. Took me three months to build it, with matches, plastruct, blasa, and super-glue. And still not finished.

Thank you guys for all your comments. Still need to know what Shamus and the rest fo the Gaugers think about this begginer layout...

Errol, your N Track came really handy. Thank you very much. ;)

Tyson, that engine house is familiar to you, isn't it? :D

About structures on the hill, perhaps just a tower of somekind.... but now I'm think about trees... damn, I need a lot of trees.

Heres a pic of four trees made by me... Need to buy some darker ground cover... :rolleyes:

Hey luis, It's all looking good to me too. I especially like the frieght house.:cool:

Not sure what kind of tower you had in mind but with all the tree's going there a fire tower is one suggestion.:D

t.

Clerk

Hi Luis.
It seems just like a few day ago you were asking questions about track and stuff and here is your layout already. You sure work fast. Like several others, I like you trestle. Your layout looks like it would be fun to run rains on.

davidstrains

Luis,

Add my congratulations to the list. Like what you have done in such a short period of time. I like your model of the "Shamus Structure" also. I am using that one on my layout also with some modifications and additions like you.:) :)

This is a fun hobby (career???:D :D

Looking forward to some of your "operations" pictures as you go along.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
He's from Portugal. He can say all the "naughty" words he wants......I won't understand him....Though I could ask the girl at work.....
Nice work Xaniel...Keep the pics coming!

Nice Shot

The shot of the B&O engine just needs a bolt of lightening in the back ground!! (any body want to photo shop it?)

Nice work Xaniel

Drew