Here are some new pics...

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Xaniel, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Ok guys new pics of my layout... Hope you like them!

Attached Files:

2. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

here's another one

Attached Files:

3. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Attached Files:

4. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

a new one

Attached Files:

5. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Last but not the least, my control panel. Sorry but it's kinda dirty.... after this sequence what do you guys think?

Attached Files:

6. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

forgot this important one. it's the Shamus Freigth & Co. station.

Attached Files:

7. jkristia

jkristia Member

I think you did a great job. I really like the way your bridge turned out.

8. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Luis that is coming along great! :cool: Love the freight house and bridge. The engine house isn't tacky either :D :D :D . Keep us posted.
  9. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

It's looking real good Luis, what a difference colour makes to a layout huh? Your bridge turned out great, I bet you said a few naughty words while building that :) :) .

It's all hanging together quite nicely now. I can see you now looking for stuctures that will look good on the hill (together with trees of course :) :) yes, loads and loads of trees!! :D :D

Well done, keep posting updates my friend.

10. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

looks like you guys like very much of my trestle. Well, in portuguese we say " a menina dos meus olhos", that can be read as something that make me proud of my work. Took me three months to build it, with matches, plastruct, blasa, and super-glue. And still not finished.

Thank you guys for all your comments. Still need to know what Shamus and the rest fo the Gaugers think about this begginer layout...

Errol, your N Track came really handy. Thank you very much. ;)

Tyson, that engine house is familiar to you, isn't it? :D

About structures on the hill, perhaps just a tower of somekind.... but now I'm think about trees... damn, I need a lot of trees.

Heres a pic of four trees made by me... Need to buy some darker ground cover... :rolleyes:
  11. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

forgot the pic...

Attached Files:

12. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Count me among the admirers of your trestle!
  13. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Hey luis, It's all looking good to me too. I especially like the frieght house.:cool:

Not sure what kind of tower you had in mind but with all the tree's going there a fire tower is one suggestion.:D

14. rich maiorano

rich maiorano Member

looks great luis and keep us posted:D :D :D rich

ps I'll have them box cars in the mail tomorrow
  15. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Nice work, Luis!
    Looks like it's coming along nicely!
  16. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Hi Luis.
    It seems just like a few day ago you were asking questions about track and stuff and here is your layout already. You sure work fast. Like several others, I like you trestle. Your layout looks like it would be fun to run rains on.
  17. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

Add my congratulations to the list. Like what you have done in such a short period of time. I like your model of the "Shamus Structure" also. I am using that one on my layout also with some modifications and additions like you.:) :)

This is a fun hobby (career???:D :D

Looking forward to some of your "operations" pictures as you go along.
  18. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

He's from Portugal. He can say all the "naughty" words he wants......I won't understand him....Though I could ask the girl at work.....
    Nice work Xaniel...Keep the pics coming!
  19. Drew Toner

Drew Toner Member

Nice Shot

The shot of the B&O engine just needs a bolt of lightening in the back ground!! (any body want to photo shop it?)

Nice work Xaniel

20. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Nice work Luis! Glad to see how far you've come in such a short period of time!:cool: :) :cool:

Matt--Hershey, Pa.