Here Are Pictures Of My Layout

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by RAY METIVIER, Jul 17, 2002.

1. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

Now thats a layout. Im with everybody else, if you have some more pics, can you PLEASE post some more?? Your layout is truely amazing :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  2. ejen34

ejen34 Member

Unbelievable......Some much of Everything!! How can I keep my perspective after such an exhaustive treat to Ray's panacea....well done Ray :thumb:

All I can say is Holy S_ _t :thumb: Everyday you can do something different for a whole Year!!!
  3. cripp12

cripp12 New Member

WOW. Excellent. How did you make the runways and streets. Plaster?
  4. Damn Hook

Damn Hook New Member

I bet I'm pulling this out from the dead. But, I couldn't help myslef!
    Holy crap, Ray! This is one HUGE layout. Very, very nice work! I read this whole thread. I think it took me about 6 hours. But, mostly because I couldn't stop looking at the pictures! sign1
    Your not too far from me. :D The only question I have is, do you have any new pictures to share? It's been awhile, any new work? I have to wait until we get a new house to start on anything. :cry:I'm hoping we end up with a nice big room to work with.

BTW, I saw this post, and just wanted to qoute it. Posted from 12-19-2003.

5. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Hey Ray!
    Been awhile since I was by. I still remember the visit. That was a great time. The drive over was fun, too.
    How are the ponds going? Oh wait! It's winter now...You most likely have everything packed in for the cold.
    Well, folks I'll tell you that the pictures do no justice to his layout or the wonderful people they are.