Help

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Looking for a graphic artist to draw me a nice looking fox head, looking right at me, here's an idea, but it's not right.
Shamus

Attachments

• foxie.jpg
    foxie.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 193

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi, seems a little fuzzy to me (Not sharp) and it ain't got any eyes
:D:D

Shamus

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Thanks my friends, Val, thats about the kind of fox I am looking for, got to be artwork as it is needed for my new decals. Need a larger version if possible to get the text around it, then it can all be reduced.

Cheers
Shamus

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
Shamus, I whipped this up rather quickly and since you like the style there are a few "tweaks" I would like to make to the artwork. I can post it here or if you'd also like the original Adobe Illustrator file (which can be used as is if you have Illustrator or opened in Photoshop at any resolution you desire) email me and I will send it to you.

cheers
:D Val

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Always liking an opportunity...

Always liking an opportunity I just typed "red fox" right into the browser and let the search engines do the work. So many "red fox" returns came I up that you could spend a few hours just browsing thru the seemingly obvious choices. The websites more than likely to have a good graphic for this application are going to be the ones who are bars, taverns, bed and breakfasts, sports teams (high school/college). Sites that require line art for logos (t-shirts-stickers-etc). I found quiet a few, too many to pull out and post here when you (Shamus) are going to be the judge of the final image. I steered clear of the "nature" sites. Most had photos of red foxes but they didn't really translate to line art well. I did get a fair education on Vulpes Vulpes however.

Bummer- on the way to work yesterday morning an 18 wheeler just ahead had what I thought was a perfect full front red fox head on the side of the cab. I suspect it was a private rig and the owners "handle" and not a truck line logo. Naturally I didn't have a camera when I needed one :(

Good luck in that search for the right one.

Mark

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
shamus give me some time i would be able to do one for you i took 4 years in art school and had a chance to work for disney but as for the art i do know it is all with a air brush here is a photo i put on the hood of my truck..

Attachments

• 9-11-01.jpg
    9-11-01.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 71

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi all and many thanks,

I have now got the fox face I have been looking for, and it has now gone to get the decals done for me.
Cheers
Shamus

Attachments

• redfoximagea.jpg
    redfoximagea.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 61

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
thanks jon

i was out to eat the other day with my boy getting a little something killing time before we went to see the gov here about some things and i had my time killer book with me and this guy seen some of my drawings i did and he asked me if i would sell some of them for his tattoo shop i told him the ones in this book have a place in my soul he asked me if i took any classes i told him i did 4 years of them.. then he asked me if he could see the rest i had on me so i did and he seen the letter i had from disney in their we where talking and he asked me if i have ever done air brushing i said yes most of the photos in this boot i put on things he fell in love with the same photo i posted here and he asked me if i would do it on his van but he wants the towers in the background with a flag over them . so i now have his van sitting in my garage ready to paint i can't pass up what this guy is paying me it would buy me my dcc unit and all the decoders for my 45 locos $$ cha ching

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Wow....Scooby.....Brought a tear to my eye. No...really did.
Do you have a name for it?
If not...How about"Angels Hero"
With your permission, I'd like to make a copy for my toolbox at work.