Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by lauraj400, Jan 19, 2009.

1. lauraj400

lauraj400 New Member

Does anyone know where I can find a dollhouse to print out?I wanted to get the one from Fiddler's Green but they do not have it any more.Thanks.
  2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

3. Yeah, I have often wondered that myself. I twould be really great for all us old farts who want ot build one for the little ones in our lives be they grand children or close friends. I have wanted to do so for years. One could laminate it to cardboard or thin wood and have printed walls for both inside and out. I thought of doing one myself but haven't found the time. I wanted to do a nice old ornate victorian house. How bout it you designers? This should be an easy project for you and one that would fulfill the dreams of little girls everywhere.
  4. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member has a paper section on the left side column, click on that and it will bring you to the paper categories and you can find doll houses as well as mini furniture and accessories.
  5. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

6. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Not sure if it's still available anywhere, but Editions Pascaline of France made a really nice, furnished six room 19th century dollhouse. I'll see if I can trace it down a bit more.