Help???

TexDoc

Aug 20, 2006
Corpus Christi, TX
While operating yesterday there was an unusual sound? Several beeps, more like a honk, and then it stopped? (no shorts or other obvious problems) This is on a Digitrax Super Chief system. I shut down the power to the track and then turned off the system completely. Turning it back on, nothing seemed different, not at first.... Yes we have a mystery! The throttle on the DT400 now advances in 3's? 3-6-9-12....??? I have tried resetting CV29 to 06, but still this strange advance in the throttle? How do I reset it to 1-2-3-4-5-----??? Somehow having the throttle at 80 to move a train that normally runs at a realistic track speed at a throttle setting of 28-30 is disconcerting.
And yes I have read both manuals and so far don't seem smart enough to figure this out. Consequently let me put this in simple terms, HELP!!!!!

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
Wow, that is weird! I use Digitrax and a DT400 throttle, but never saw that, and don't have a clue as to what happened. sorry! But I will be watching this thread in case something like this happens to me.