Discussion in 'Software' started by mark_h, Oct 13, 2004.

1. mark_h

mark_h Member

a good friend of mine send me a scaned model of the IAF avia 199
    nice model and desert cemo

i arrange the parts page to 1.5 from 2 pages
    i going to make this one to the compitision with some more ditels

for my qustion

how can i make from 3 PDF files make it to 1 as a book?

i all so pablish the re arrange after i finsh bilding but i need some help to up it to the net any one can help?
  2. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

3. mark_h

mark_h Member

hi nobi

i dont wont to print it i wont to make it to 1 file with 3 pages

wen i open the file i see all the pages 1 after 1
  4. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Aren't these commercial models issued in the IAF magazine and any version sent to you other than an original copy be considered violation of copyright?

Just wondering.
  5. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Do not, repeat Do not release the scans as a kit.

I also have a problem with you building a scanned kit, did your friend delete or destroy his copy?

If you care to build another model, make sure that it is free model off the internet, or a purchased model from any of the dealers out there.

But please do not consider building an illegal model if you do not know the background of how your friend got it.

6. mark_h

mark_h Member

i know thet this model is fromthe 70s and hi was free one for the costomer of the IAF mag
    i dont thinnks thet the copyrighit thing is work on this one coz its a free model

i got it sacen coz 1 point

this model is vary vary vary old and ther is no more a originals
  7. rickstef

rickstef Guest

either get another model, or do no partcipate in this competition.

unless you can provide from the IAF a document stating that anything from the 1970's is ok to scan or distribute, then you can build it, if not, you are not allowed to participate.

8. Ron

Ron Member

Hi all

Mark has been banned from There is no excuse for this behaviour and he has been warned before. This is the last resort and I hate doing it but we cannot have this sort of blatant disrespect for the hobby, the site and for everyone who makes this hobby what it is.. If anyone ever has any doubts about the rules here, ask anyone here for clarification before posting.