Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rrwidow, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. rrwidow

    rrwidow New Member

    good evening gentlemen..
    I am the wife of a railfan.
    I need assistance. We have just moved and i can't find any of his model railroader magazines.
    A couple months ago there was an advertisement in the back of the magazine for a coupler that fits over the ball hitch of a truck/car. Does anyone know where i need to contact to get more info on it.
    It is time to shop for christmas and i need to remain the "cool" wife of all his friends.
    Please write me back.
    Thank you
  2. jim currie

    jim currie Active Member

    was it in a model railroader ?
  3. rrwidow

    rrwidow New Member

    yes.. it was on an ad in the back of it... just a small black and white.
  4. tillsbury

    tillsbury Member

    I can't help, sorry, but it seems you count as the "cool" wife just by registering on here to find the info! :)
  5. rrwidow

    rrwidow New Member

    lol.. i am always trying to out do the last "cool wife" gift.. it is hard you know! *L*
  6. jim currie

    jim currie Active Member

    will look through the last couple of years of the MR and post any results i find for you :)
  7. rrwidow

    rrwidow New Member

    thank you very much.. i will check back in a bit.
  8. Papa Bear

    Papa Bear Member

  9. rrwidow

    rrwidow New Member

    that is exactly what i was looking for... thank YOU very very much.:thumb: :D
  10. belg

    belg Member

    Widow that IS a cool present but I would recommend when you buy it you also get a locking pin so someone cant just take it out. Pat

Share This Page