Help with Scenery

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by jerry_kurl, Aug 19, 2008.

1. jerry_kurl

jerry_kurl New Member

Hi folks im new to the site and the whole world of paper/card crafting - im looking for buildings and scenery that would be suitable for warhammer 40k and im struggling to find things any help would be greatly appreciated as im looking forward to joining in with this fine art :wave:

2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Welcome to the Forum

Warhammer 40K Armour <--- is thead on the forum just copy Warhammer 40K Armour
    in to the search above you''ll find them

I know their a site w/ some downloadable stuff on it

I just need to refind it an i''ll post it for you
  3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Go here
    and check out the Buildings and Structures section. You will probably find something that would suit your needs. :)
  4. Coot59

Coot59 Member

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Jerry... I would seriously invest a little cash into the Games Workshop book "How To Make Wargames Terrain". I bought one for the Fantasy based game to build tabletop pieces and that was a while ago. The new one has even more ideas in it.

It has ideas like taking an empty container and turn it into a fuel storage unit by adding railings and paint and some weathering.

I learned much in the way of quick design from scratch with it.
  6. jerry_kurl

jerry_kurl New Member

Thanks for all the help folks I will definatly be lookingh at those web pages to see what I can find - and then I shall be bugging all of you for plenty of tips and advice when I end up sitting next to a mountain of screwed up card with my hair full of glue!! :)

Stev0 iv built quite alot of "proper" terrain over the years, Its just that iv seen a lot of the papercard buildings etc and really liked the look of it and thought it may be a nice way to build some decent terrrain that can be carried about without getting trashed and I loke the idea of making a load of leman Russ battle tanks :)

Thanks again for help guys its most appreciated :)