help with rusty

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by bigsexy2177, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigsexy2177

bigsexy2177 Member

just recently got into racing my e-rusty. i was wondering what kind of shocks i should invest in and what kind of berings i should upgrade to. Also what kind of wheels i should buy. i would also like to know what kind of steering servo would be a great investment.
  2. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

i got some shocks not sure the name on my rusty pretty good ones if i ever get my cam working ill send pic and name but for now soft spiring if it is jumping couse you aint getting crazy air with an elcrtic
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

thats not true at all you can get really good air if you have a powerful enough motor and a kick butt gear ratio. Maybe try mediem in the rear because that is where most of the weigh is and then put the same in the front. Do you by any chance have a tenedcy to nose dive from a jump, the fron hits the ground first? Maybe try hard if so this might help alittle on the landing. For bearing I don't remember for sure if it comes with bearing, pretty sure it does and for now I would just leave the bearing that are in it. As for tires ive always had good experience with Dirt Hawgs and they last forever!
  4. bigsexy2177

bigsexy2177 Member

i was thinking about putting traxxas big boars in front and back.
    longs in front and xxlongs in back.
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ya they would work
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.