Help with polish Aircraft model

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by topgunner, May 22, 2009.

1. topgunner

topgunner New Member

I have a polish model Kartonowy PBY-2 Catalina 1:33 all the instructions are in polish,is there a way to get the instructions in english?I googled it with no luck for that model,it was a gift and have no idea where it was purchased,any suggestions? :confused:

2. SAustin16

SAustin16 Member

Hi Topgunner,

I don't know about instructions in English, but if all else fails, maybe you can find a Polish translator website that will translate the sentences for you. Just a thought.

Hope this helps.
  3. topgunner

topgunner New Member

Thanks Steve Ill try that.

4. sakrison

sakrison Member

You could try e-mailing, the publisher. Otherwise, do what the rest of us do: follow the drawings, assembling things in numerical order. And if you get stumped, post a question here.
    No worries,
  5. topgunner

topgunner New Member

Thanks Dave Thats what im doing,I just finished a 1:33 PBY-Catalina,took me twice as long but its better than waiting for a translation,anyway i found that some of the polish words translated into english (I google them)make no sense.Im working on a C-130 1:33 scale(Polish model)
  6. sakrison

sakrison Member

I don't know why I didn't think of this before. . .
    The Cardmodeling FAQ has a glossary of Polish words commonly found in paper models. You'll find it at
    And has more than you really wanted to know about card modeling. It probably hasn't been updated in years but most of the information is timeless.
    Have fun.
  7. topgunner

topgunner New Member

Thanks again David