Help with Nausicaa "Mehve" model

kaitain

Hi All,

I've been doing some house keeping of my models collection and came across a pdf file for a model from the Anime film "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind". The only downside is I can't remember the password to open it. The file is mave_02.pdf and should probably contain a model of Nausicaa's jet glider "Mave" or "Mehve" (not sure of the correct spelling). If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Also links to the original website if its still around would be helpful.

Thanks.

Kaitain

t.l.williamsjr

Kaitain:

Perhaps a short trip to Ojimaks site is in order?:thumb:

http://www.geocities.jp/ojimak_01/index.htm

TomW.

Hi All,

I've been doing some house keeping of my models collection and came across a pdf file for a model from the Anime film "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind". The only downside is I can't remember the password to open it. The file is mave_02.pdf and should probably contain a model of Nausicaa's jet glider "Mave" or "Mehve" (not sure of the correct spelling). If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Also links to the original website if its still around would be helpful.

Thanks.

Kaitain

kaitain

Thanks Tom :thumb:. The password worked fine. I forgot where the model had come from which hindered my search. Also googling for Nausicaa papercraft didn't turn up anything.

Now when I get some free time I'll have to build it.

Regards

Kaitain