HELP!!, WHICH ONE TO BUY !!!!!! (SHY11?)

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by EZECOV.CHILL, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZECOV.CHILL

EZECOV.CHILL New Member

NOW THEN PEOPLE I HAVENT BEEN INTO NITRO FOR 10 YEARS, I USED TO HAVE A KYOSHO FORD RS 2000 AND NOW WANT A NEW MONSTER TRUCK! CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH WHICH IS THE BEST ONE TO GET. I LIKE THE IDEA OF 1/8 SCALE AND SOME THING REALLY QUICK FOR ABOUT £300-400. MY MOTO IS BIGGER IS BETTER BUT IN THIS CASE IS THIS RIGHT? I'VE ALSO NEVER BEEN IN A CHAT ROOM BEFORE SO ANY RESPONSE WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM EVERYONE

CHEERS

JAMES C XXX
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

the savage is a really nice truck. can't go wrong with it...i really dotn know the prices in euro but you could also try the cen genises
  3. ty923

ty923 Member

go for the traxas revo man you wont regreat it if you wont a moster truck that can go any were and go up to speeds of 45mph
    right out of the box.i have one and its great. it costs about 450.00.look it up and good luck with finding a truck.
  4. EZECOV.CHILL

EZECOV.CHILL New Member

nice one ty923 cheers mate! do ya know any web sites that have any pic of the truck ya on about and also what scale is it?
  5. danielh89

danielh89 Member

the revo's are 1/10 scale full specs and images/vids are on www.traxxas.com
  6. ty923

ty923 Member

the revo is a beast.i think it one of the best if not the best
    trucks out on the market.EZECOV.CHILL i think it is a winner!!
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

me and my friend took his off some of my bike jumps and i broke a couple of the rockers and bent one of the rods. also broke a front a arm. for bashing i think the suspension is a little sketchy but i bash hard...if your going to race then that is one sick truck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.