Help??? Wasp download.....

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Eric Ferguson, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Eric Ferguson

Eric Ferguson Member

I went to the Polish site that has the USS Wasp model (sorry, forgot to write it down. I'll post in a subseguent post). I'm on dial up and the file is a whopping 13 megs. Took me over 45 minutes to do. OK, so it's downloaded. Went to unzip it and all I see is a 15K jpeg, which won't open (well it was 0130 and I was sleepy, didn't want to wait for another 10 minutes or so to see what happened after a 5 minute wait).

So whats the deal? Did I do something wrong, is the file corrupted, what? Oh, BTW, when I click on properties, it says it's a 13+ meg file. Thanks...

I'm not ready to build (yet). Need to practice on somethings more simple. But I've seen things *disappear* and thought I' grab it *now*!!!! Eric
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ummm links or it didnt happen. =X

edit: NM ... the idea of the download is a replacement deck for the original model. 13megs is a little much though lol.
  3. jaycee

jaycee New Member

I think you will find that the download is not for the Carrier but a recoloured deck for the Malay model of the USS.Essex.Regards.Jay
  4. Eric Ferguson

Eric Ferguson Member

Sorry for the delay. The website is . On this site there are downloads for numerous aircraft (man are they small!!!! <g>) for the flight deck.

Still, 45 minutes and 13 megs for *only* a flight deck????? I'd a thought it was the whole dang carrier. Still can't seem open it. Thanks for comebacks Jay amd Stev0......Eric
  5. Clashster

Clashster Member

I believe that the site's owner is a member here, just can't remember who....
  6. Kaz

Kaz Member