HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by weeman017, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weeman017

weeman017 Member

i have a traxxas nitro sport trx .15. anb it is leaking fuel up thro the glow plug hole, the glow plug has a washer, and it is tight, but fuel rises up thro the hloe some how, please help me. and it will not start
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

try a differen't washer. Also is the threads stripped in the head?
  3. weeman017

weeman017 Member

ok, no leakage now, but it still wont start,ANY IDEAS , new fuel, needles factory adjusted, new glow plug, no leakage, it wants to fire but just wont, please help me
  4. New glow plug and check your needle settings,
  5. weeman017

weeman017 Member

dude, didnt u read the above reply????? i said new glow plug, factory needle adjustments, new fuel, no leakage at all, any ideas
  6. oh, sorry, Try to see if there is any thing in your fuel line that would clog it, did you lose compression
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Are you getting fuel to the engine at least? You say its not leaking but are you getting fuel to the carb? If you aren't getting fuel to come up the lines then there is a leak someplace. Did you try and prime the engine, does the fuel come up the lines. How is the idle set, if its set to far shut it won't start, and even by the factory setting it might be closed to much so open the idle just alittle more. Did you mess with the low speed needle? The reason I ask this alot of people don't know about that and they might have messed with it.
  8. weeman017

weeman017 Member

ok, i have the idle needle set right, from traxxas, and the other needles r set to 2 tuns open, i set them from traxxas to, feul is coming thro the line to the carb, it sounds and feels like its gonna fire but wont, thanks
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

How about the glow plug warmer, is that good to go is it heating the glow plug? Is it a pull start or the EZ start>?
  10. weeman017

weeman017 Member

its a ez start, the blue wire is shot so im using a workin ignitor
  11. That would probably be the problem
  12. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok was the blue wire the problem or did you already know about it? Also many the EZ start is not cranking the engine over fast enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.