Help! photo of Station @Port Dalhousie

interurban

Hello friends.

The Niagara, St Catharines & Toronto (N S & T )
ran into Port Dalhousie.on Lake Ontario. Started in the 1880`s
untill late 50`s.
Can anybody help we are looking for photographs. of the station
hopefully with the NS&T sitting around the Station.

We would be very greatfull if you have any, to e mail them to me .
Thanks.
Chris. ;)

Pooh Bah
Port Dalhousie

Chris:
have you got Panko and Bowen's books?
There are 3 pictures that may be bits of the station you want:
In NS&T Electric Railway in Pictures, page 38 and page 141.
Page 17 has a picture of the line being torn up, with what might be the back side of the station.

[One of the first traumatic experiences of my life was finding out that people would actually destroy a railway. I never got to ride the NS&T; due to illness, we missed the last day.]

interurban

Hello David,
Yes I do have that lovely Book #499 edition(found it on the ebay )
But the pixs on pages mentioned only hint at the station.
(SHAME).
I noted what you said about never riding the NS&T, My friend Andy grew up in the area and rode it a lot, and it realy is a passion of his to find a picture if the station.
So I thought there must be one out there somewhere, but as of now no luck.
David are you now in Perth??
Tell me more about the Perth Exeter R/W.Company
and Esquesing & Chinguacousy RADIAL Railway?????
(email is on the i.d.)
Thanks again.

Chris;) ;)

Pooh Bah
Chris:
The Perth & Exeter was named by my wife after the towns we grew up in (I was in Perth to age 12). Depending on my modelling interests, it may represent a line across southern Ontario (an extended version of the Ontario & Quebec), an major amalgamation of a number of British lines, or a small Scottish line with ambitions.
The current layout runs from Exeter (Ste. Dayle's) to Perth (High Level) with a London branch at St. Mary Axe (pronounced Simmery Axe).
The Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway is a proofreader's nightmare. It's an interurban line northwest of Toronto, named after townships in Peel and Halton counties.
(I think the Perth and Exeter may have a cross-river connection with the Maberly and Tayside.)