Help on a list of Modern Russian Aircraft

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by gian7675, Oct 28, 2007.

1. gian7675

gian7675 Member

Hi guys!

Can somebody please make a list of the available Modern Russian Aircraft in Cardmodelling? Who makes them and what scale are they in?

As a baseline, please start at the Mig-23 if there are any MiG-23 card models out there up to the most modern Russian aircraft available

Please indicate if the model has a detailed cockpit or not. I've noticed that some card model aircraft doesn't have any cockpit details at all.

Thanks in advance! :thumb:
  2. Texman

Texman Guest

I saw your post about the "most modern Russian tank" model, and may I suggest you visit some of the card model sites (gpm, maly, halinski) or some of the vendors (spishop, papermodelstore, etc) and browse through
    the available kits yourself. Then, you could also become familiar with other kits available by all sorts of publishers.

3. gian7675

gian7675 Member

Hi ya! :wave:

Actually I did try that method...but the only latest MiG that I saw is the MiG-29 and the SU-27.

The store doesn't also have a description of the details of the kit.

I was hoping modelers here have built some Russian aircraft and may suggest what Modern Russian aircraft have detailed Cockpits etc :wave:

I might buy one on an online store...and in the end...end up with something that I don't like beause it didn't have much details wall1
  4. rowiac

rowiac Member

I did a little looking around and found these:

Fly Model #97 MiG-31 Foxhound
    ModelCard #85 MiG-31 Foxhound
    Hobby Model #58 Su-34 Strike Flanker
    Hobby Model #62 S-37 Berkut
    Hobby Model #65 Su-35 Super Flanker
    Hobby Model #75 Su-30MK

These all have cockpits and are reasonably detailed.

5. benhpark

benhpark Stealth Modeler

Just to add a comment...

Most of the Fly Model's PMs are very tricky to have a correct fit. They could get a :curse: out of you. You might wanna change the PM with photoshop from at least one test-build.

Ben P