HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by asher, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asher

asher New Member

Hey guys im new to nitro cars so please forgive me for the silly question...i recently purchased a Kyosho V one S car. It was running fine until i smashed it into a gutter and i used the high end valve to turn it off....silly me. Anyways since then i have had it running a few times but the last few days i have had real trouble starting it. I have done EVERYTHING to try and start it... checked compression, idle speed high and low end needle, fuel lines etc, replaced glow plug and charger checked for flooding....anyways the fuel just doesnt seem to be hitting the piston even tho i have got it to the carbi.....i dont know what else to do, perhaps i need a new engine?? some advice would be great! Thanks
  2. redheat

redheat Member

Had the same problem with an Ofna minus hitting anything, anyway what I did was remove the fuel line from the tank now carefully blow air to see if it is going threw the carb. into the motor, if not remove the H/S and the inlet fixture [thats the round piece with the nipple that sits on the carb. and is hooked up to the fuel line] clean all that and replace. what happens is that it gets clogged with crap and keeps fuel from entering the cylinder give that a try.
  3. asher

asher New Member

Thanks for your advice....i cleaned it and i ended up having to tighten the cylinder head....the pressure had gone, now it starts first time! YAY
  4. redheat

redheat Member

Cool , good to hear you got it figured out now go play hard.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.