Help me out - Hobby.

Expresso

Aug 17, 2011
I live in Romania
Hello guys my name is Alexander, I'd need some help...well I have free time and I'd like to start something, like a hobby to not waste my time in front of the computer.What will you advise me, like what's your hobby something like that, and tell me more about it. Thank you very much, Alex :wave:

Z

Zathros

Hi Expresso, :welcome1: to the forum(s).I moved your post to the Introductions forum. I would highly recommend Card Models. This is the making of 3 dimensional, varying levels of realism, models. There are 1000's of free ones, and just as many pay for ones. I would suggest you let people know what you are interested in, and you will get pointed in that direction. Planes, Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, WWII Airplanes, Tanks, you name it!:thumb:

zwave343

the human lazor
May 18, 2011
in a bees nest
zathros is correct

yea zathros is right, card models are the best way to go. but not all are just of little models of varying scales. some are 1:1.
my second hobby is armour, made from cardstock.
rc cars and planes are a bit expensive. paper(or cardstock) models all the way!sign1

thunderstruck

Jul 27, 2011
Hello from california. I am trying out card models. But i normally do wooden model ships. Model expo online has a great deal of models to choose from....

Regards .........mario