Help for Military Hummer: Blueprints request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

modelerboy

Dear Modelers Friends:

Greetings from Caracas - Venezuela and congratulations for maintain an interesting group dedicated to the Cardboard Modelism.

The reason of this message is to request from you help to find material about the military vehicle Hummer (or HMMWV) in anyone of its versions: M997 ambulance, M1036 or M1045 Missiles Carrier or similars.
Any material that you can send me will be useful: Pictures, blueprints or plans, in PDF or JPGE files formats; especially scanning of commercial cardboard models type Modelik or others (pictures of the suspension and transmission or of the complete model, etc.).
What is the purpose of my petition? I’m trying to assembling a detailed model of these vehicles in a governable size.

Please send information to my e-mail: femhompro@yahoo.com

Anticipated thanks for the help that you may be able to offer me; all materials are well received;
Greetings,
J.P. Reinaldo

S

Soaring

o_O I think I have one of those! Not sure, lemme check REALLY QUICK LIKE!

Lex

Dollmaker
especially scanning of commercial cardboard models
Things stop here, no walks on p****e models allowed whatsoever,:D so... ahem, ladies and gentlemen, mind me close this thread... ^O^ Modelerboy, it's not that you're unwelcomed here, but rather, we just don't talk about scans... ;) Good luck in your find (from a reasonable source that is...)

Status
Not open for further replies.