help finding loco info

Mike14xx

Dec 29, 2006
Pittsburgh,PA
Hi I am new here. I am in pittsburgh, PA. I need help with something. For christmas I got an old Rivarossi engine. It is grey and has a tender and is numbered 16653 on the undercarriage. When I did a google search using these all it came up with was a black and red engine which looked similar but it had the elephant ears. Can someone help me find info on my engine. It is a grey with black lining 2-8-2 schlepptender, says P10 on the side of the cab, has working head and tail lamps, says 2811 on the side of the smokebox, and on the builders plate on the forward boiler supports says (A Borsig 11000 Berlin Tegel 1922). Any help would be greatly apprieciated.
train97

Triplex

Aug 24, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Mike14xx

Dec 29, 2006
Pittsburgh,PA
Yes just without the elephant ears, the left and right sides of the front of the running plate don't have streamlined covers (there is just a center sloped area) and the running plates on either side of the boiler aren't as cluttered. I believe it is missing one or two parts and those are a sort of pump on the left side running plate and I think the whistle. Thanks alot.:wave: