Help finding JU-87's??

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cjwalas, Dec 28, 2006.

1. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Well, Santa arrived a little late, but made up for it!
    View attachment 5830
    EIGHT STUKA KITS!!!! Fascinating to see the different (or similar) approaches to the various forms. The two lower right GPM kits (1:33 D-3 and 1/24 B) are definitely the best rendered graphics;really nice. I suspect I'll save them till I've honed my skills a bit more.
    Timing was great. I just finished another Fiddler's Green JU-87 that I darkened (a bit too much!) just to see how it would compare;
    View attachment 5829
    I think I have my hobby time booked for the entire year (or more!).
    One question;
    While I was waiting for these kits to arrive, I did up a couple of old downloads I had printed out a long time ago;
    View attachment 5831
    Does anyone recognize these free downloads?? I've lost the info on them and I'd love to find them again. The blue (yes, blue) Stuka is 1/72. The alignment on the color was awful, but the kit went together surprisingly well. The smaller Trop one is.....???
    At any rate, a happy day indeed! Again, thanks to all who have helped set me on this course!!

Attached Files:

2. shotgun219

shotgun219 New Member

I always love to see your stukas, Chris. Who makes the small camo one, looks very interesting.
  3. consistseeker

consistseeker New Member

Excellent job on the Fiddlers Green one. Ecard models also sell the Marek Stukas.