Hello

UP_STEVE

Hello everyone :) im new here, and i just thought i would say hello, im 19, from brisbane, australia and i model in N scale, and i love to take photos of the real thing when i get the chance. other interests include music and i play bass guitar

ive tried to attach a photo of some of my modeling :)

Attachments

• dash 8.jpg
    dash 8.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 155
Hello Brisbane

Welcome to the Gauge. I was just in Brisbane a few weeks ago, at the Rotary International Convention, as was Bob Collins, another member here. Too bad we didn't all know about one another and perhaps we could have gotten together.

Anyway, glad you're here, and do post more of your pictures.

MCL_RDG

Hey there UPS...

...it's great to have a solid bass. I'm a drummer and play guitar, bass and keys and write.

I love model railroading in N too.

Welcome aboard to the kewlest BB for trains. No borders, no bounds (excepting when I get in a huff:p on account of my nature:D ).

Genius and experience abounds here.

'board!

Mark

Drew1125

Welcome aboard, Steve!
Always nice to have another "Aussie" on board...& an N scaler to boot!:cool:

Wow, I didn't realize we had these other musicians around here...I earned my keep that way in a past life...(I still have an old Fender P-bass down in the basement somewhere :) )...then my wife & I took that really short exit ramp that goes from "hell-raising" directly into child-raising!:D :eek: :D

jmarksbery

Welcome Home Steve,
Always good to have another N Scaler aboard
(use to earn my keep some time ago also playing bass)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

UP_STEVE

:) thanks for the welcome everyone! im sure i will realy like it here.
Charlie, i play a fender P-bass copy :D not the real thing but i cant afford the real thing at the moment lol. plus it sounds good anyway.
its good to know there are other musical people around here too :) ive been known to play drums on occasion too, but not very well :D

i will make a post with some of my layout photos and details etc in the N scale section.

RailRon

Welcome to the Gauge, Steve!

Hehe, because I watched the Formula 1 Grand Prix Charlie just has beaten me to it, but I'm coming in on second place:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - and a very round one, too! :) :) :)

All the best for your future, and many happy hours both with railroading and playing bass guitar!
(I also used to sing and play guitar in earlier times, when I still was young and pretty :D :D :D)

Ron

MCL_RDG

Oh yeah...

...because it's your BD- here's a greeting that I'd like to extend on account of your great bass playing and the fact that you're a model railroader as well as an N-gauging sorta person, from Austalia.

:p :eek: :)

Mark :cool:

Attachments

• sbd.gif
    sbd.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 64

Woodie

Hi Steve. :)

Well, hoopdee doo and loodee lah! You're just up the road. :)

I'm down in Lismore (NSW). Don't have a layout at the mo. It sorta got washed away, a week before I moved up from Sydney. (Burst washing machine hose flooded the house while I was away).

But I've still got a website of it here

I'll be in Brissie mid August for the Swannies V Brissie footy at the Gabba. :) CAR'N SWANNIES! :)

Good to see more local representation on The Gauge. :D