Hello

Jorge

Mar 3, 2003
New York
Visit site
I am a new member of The Gauge as of today. I want to say hello to all. I just recently finished laying track for my new 1' by 12' HO switching layout. Whats neat about the layout that draws comments from my friends, is that I use models of export ALCO's General Electric's and EMD's to power the trains on myrailway.
Oh I almost forgot the railways name is the Bronx Union Terminal & Transportation Railway.

Have fun,
Jorge
New York

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Welcome to the gauge Jorge!!! Glad to have you here!

That sounds like a really neat layout, can you post us some pictures??? Love to see the motive power you are talking about too! I always like unique locos. One of my favs:

attachment.php

Tom Fasset helped me locate it at his LHS, which saved me an amputation or two need to buy a new one. :D :D :D

Jorge

Mar 3, 2003
New York
Visit site
Hello jon-monon.

The General Electrics and General Motors that I have right now are from a model maker in Brazil called Frateschi. The GE's are called U20C and the EMD's are G-22U and G22CU. The difference between the G22U and G22CU is that the G22U is four axle and the 22CU is six axle. The first photo is of a U20C and the second is a G22U and the third a G22CU. My models are still in the paint shop. I can show you a diagram of the paint scheme.

Have fun,
Jorge
New York

Jorge

Mar 3, 2003
New York
Visit site
Hello kettlestack.

I wish I could post a pic of the layout diagram, but I dont have a scanner. That U20C is 2000 hp sold in various countries around the world. They are still running full force in Brazil!

Have fun,
Jorge
new York

Jorge

Mar 3, 2003
New York
Visit site
Hello

Here is a paint diagram of my railway. Its on the one and only U30C on the BUT&T Ry. roster. Sorry its so small but the page wont let me post the bigger detailed shot.

Attachments

• but&t railway.gif
    but&t railway.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 135