Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Xaniel, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Xaniel

Xaniel Member

Hi fellow modellers,

Just to say hello again. I've been a while because I'm having some problems with my compuer rig, so I'm "building" a new one.

Also had one big webdesigning project

check here (in portuguese)

This one was for myschool.

Any way, the WA RR is going slowly now of course, but going. added some tres and of course some human figures and bushes.

I'll post pics some day.

Thanks. ;)

P.S.- By the way, I have a new hobby. It's called case modding. Making windows in a pc case, putting some lights, overclocking, changing hardware for a better perfomance... kids stuff....
  2. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Hi Xaniel,

Its funny just the other night while working on my layout I remembered we did,nt hear from you in quite a spell. Glad to hear your back. Can't wait to see pictures of your layout and how your coming along with your tree making. Have fun Ron ;)
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Good to hear from you Luis! :) Like Ron looking forward to seeing pics of your progress.
  4. Catt

Catt Guest

Hey Luis,Good to see you posting again.Looking forward to more pics of your layout.
  5. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Hi Xaniel,

Missed hearing from you. Thanks for reporting in! Good luck with the layout and the computer!
  6. Matt Probst

Matt Probst Member

Luis! There you are! I was also thinking of you and your layout the other day.:cool: :)
    Hope you can post some pics of what you've been up to since you've been "gone". Even if it is only a little bit!!:)

Matt--Hershey, Pa.
  7. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Hey Louis...Welcome back.
    Checked out that website of yours...Gonna have to print out a copy and let the lady at work translate it for me.....
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

WB Luis, good to hear from you. How 'bout those pics now? :D :D :D Did you check out the new loggin' line forum, and we have an international real trains section now ;) Keep in touch, even when you propgress is slow!!!