Hello

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
I am a new member of The Gauge as of today. I see a lot of familiar names here and I want to say a good old hello to you all.
Ya'll have a good'un
David

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
Hi Brother Phil
Yes, to both questions. My lovely bride will sign up today and we both read your e-mail yesterday.
The "other" forum is up now as of last night. We are still going to visit the breakroom, but we can handle two forums.
Good to talk with you
David ;)

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
Yea that's right. For around 12 hours the forum was up. Debbie and I both made several posts. Then about 8:30am Central Time it went down again.
Later
David

Welcome, David (and Debbie: I saw your post in another thread a few minutes ago). This is a good forum. I think you guys will feel right at home here.

I emailed Joe a couple of times yesterday about starting things up again. Then last night it started to come back up around 8. It was slow and not all of the pages loaded at first, but by around 10:45 or so it was all the way back up and running until around 8:30 this morning. I think it's a good sign that the homepage still loads. Joe's doing some necessary "renovations" on the forum itself.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Hello Dave and Debbie! Getting to be like family time around here with all the familiar names.Yeah,old brakie stops by now and then
.I should drop by more often as this is the 3rd forum I joined when I frist started out on forums...Anyway glad to see you here.

triman

Jun 19, 2002
Melbourne, Victoria
Visit site
Welcome to the gauge.
I've only been here a month or two but already picked clues, hints tips etc, and there aren't any people who will pounce on anything you say just for an argument:cool:
Using some of the info, and the photos from this site as inspiration I'll shortly be working on a small portable layout.
best of luck to you all

Harley

Sep 3, 2002
TEXAS
Visit site
Hi Larry,Mike, and all Ya'll
Heck Catt, WE may be home. Now If we could just get Nelson to come and open the " BREAK ROOM " it would feel like it. :D
I saw Dennis was signed up, but he had not posted yet. Probably
too busy with that new EB2.
Brother Phil, when are we gonna get to see some more pictures of that new layout.
Later
David :D :) ;)