Hello

kcorbin

From the USA, mostly in Seattle but I roam up and down the Pacific Coast.
I design and build scaled miniature sized objects in a variety of sizes. The materials I use varies greatly as do my methods of production. I might be using basic hand tools or more modern ones such as 3D printing, laser cutting, electronic die cutting or CNC machining. I design in 3D CAD.

K Corbin

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

It is always interesting to meet another person from Seattle (I am from Burien, myself).

If I may ask, what genre are you interested in? Is there anything in particular that you are looking for?

We have a few different sections that cover many different material. Please feel free to post photos of the different things that you have made (WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS).

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work!

kcorbin

Thanks for the welcome. I am always most interested in architecture and furniture. But as a former Boeing aircraft mechanic and former airplane owner I also enjoy seeing the airplanes. I live on a boat so I enjoy looking at those models as well and I might create a few now and again. As I stated in my introduction I work in a wide variety of materials.
This is a link to an album of some things I have designed and made.
https://picasaweb.google.com/104139580215096548557/MyWorksOfArt

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome at zealot! :)

I have take a look at your gallery and I am completely blown away. Your skills and craftmanship are exceptional. Your pieces are truly works of art. :)

Great to have you on board! :)

ASC Mclaren

Welcome to Zealot! Your album is amazing. It's also nice to see folks from the area. I look forward to seeing your work.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I looked through your gallery and I have to say that you do museum quality work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Beautiful workmanship and design. We have a new Artist as a member! :)