Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Daryl Adams, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Daryl Adams

Daryl Adams New Member

Hello, it has been awhile since I had time to build anything. I have been on Zealot before, but my all my posts seems to have disappeared. Not that I had many to begin with, school started and I had to stay away from model building. I hope to be able to contribute to the paper model community over summer break.

2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello Daryl,

Welcome back. I hope that you like the new look and feel for Zealot.
    At the end of January, the forum was migrated to this new platform. Reason for being is that the old platform was failing and there were many things lost because of it. I am sorry that your previous posts were lost.

Since this is a new platform (and technically a new forum with many more cool features), it is also a new start for everyone.

If I may ask, what sort of things are you into? Is there a particular model that you are looking for?

If you have any projects that you have already done, please post photos!

If you have any questions, comments, concern, or need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
  3. Daryl Adams

Daryl Adams New Member

I not worried about the previous posts, I didn't have many. I love sci-fi. I have built a Cobra MKIII from the old Elite game, Scout Ship from Traveller, and a Vulture Mech in plastic that is not finished yet. I will post pictures when I can. Right now I do not have any questions. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the forms.

4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Welcome aboard Daryl! Good to have you back. :)