Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MystressB, Jul 29, 2013.

1. MystressB

MystressB New Member

Hi everyone! :wave:

Online I go by MystressB, and I'm a mom, a pretty die-hard gamer and on again/off again modder, depending on how busy I am with other things. My addiction to gaming started with the NES, and Super Metroid on the SNES was practically a religious experience for me. I game mostly on the PC but do play a bit of Wii and the occasional XB360 game. I hope to get a PS3 for The Last of Us, which I hear is amazing.

Metroid is arguably my all-time favorite gaming series, I've played and beaten each of them aside from the one on Gameboy (and Pinball, but that's hardly a real Metroid game).

I'm also a big fan of the Mass Effect series. ME3 didn't provide the ending many players wanted (myself included) but that didn't invalidate the series as a whole for me.

That's all for now I guess!
  2. Rogerio Silva

Rogerio Silva Active Member

I'm sorry, English is not my first language, but I think I read it in your post that you're a MOM? AND a MODELER? AND a GAMER???:confused::eek: Are you accepting people for adoptions??? sign1 sign1 sign1
    Just kidding, I'm too old for that now, and I've got kids of my own. It's absolutely great to see that paper modeling is no longer a "man-only club" (well, it hasn't been like that for a while, now, and I like it!).
    Women are usually more detail observers than man, and I must say that I expect great things from you, ma'am!
    Welcome to our (including you) special place!

3. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

We really do not have enough women on the forum and it is great to have you. I was the Mr. Mom for my son and I don't know how you do it. Raising my son is the hardest job I have ever had. The best too.

Some really good Mass Effect models are available, and they are FREE!! Not that difficult at all to build either, and designed by one of our most talented members.. Let me know if they interest you, and a big great WELCOME ABOARD! :)