Hello

recceboy

Jul 7, 2013
Canada
Well I have been watching the forum for awhile, and joined up. I am a now a stay at home DAD with some spare time on my hands. I retired from active service after 26 years and needed a hobby to keep me going ( idle hands). I picked up a few paper models in Poland back in 2009, and have been hooked since.

Happy to be here

Anthony:thumb:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to the forum. It is GREAT that you decided to join us.
If I may ask, what genre do you like? is

If you have photos of your projects, by all means please post them.
When you start another project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a GREAT way to show off your skill and techniques, as well as highlighting any problem area that you may have with a particular build.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
welcome. enjoy sharing on the site of all your build pics, models you design and draw and others efforts here!

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Welcome!

Did you say active service? A fellow sailor? Either way, welcome aboard, man, you'll see this is THE place for hobbies.
Since you said you've been hooked, how 'bout posting some pics of your projects? You'll see how people respond to it, and also encourage many others to embrace the hobby and do the same.
ZEALOT is special beacuse WE (INCLUDING YOU) make it so.
Welcome again!