Hello!

P_Luna

Hello!

I'm new to this forum so I'm not quite sure how it works - all I know is that there are a ton of awesome things to build and I love building.

Specifically, I'm interested in modern tactical/strategic aircraft, spacecraft, rockets... anything that can be painted in an awesome New Lunar Republic night-camouflage paint scheme... and especially if it can be modified to be remote-controlled.

Just curious, any MLP:FiM fans here?... /)

All the best... the night is coming.

-P_Luna

Z

Zathros

P Luna, I just sent you a P.M. that should answer you questions. I thank you for posting an Introduction. I can point you to some other models if you wish that you can download now, the Pelican will have to wait. Now would be a good time to post what you may be looking for, and we will point you in the right direction, and more than likely, FREE!! Welcome aboard! :)

P_Luna

Thanks for the welcome! I'm happy to be a member of the forum. I'll also see if I can build/post anything over the upcoming holiday break... I don't think I have much to show, but I think I still have an old build of Loe Cherkashyn's space shuttle Buran. The Energia booster never quite materialized because I wanted to make it a flying model... I think it's worth revisiting though. The Buran was a fun build. :)