Hello!

witizaatiza

Nov 27, 2012
Spain
Hello, everyone.

I have been building card models since I was 14 (unfortunately, a long time ago), mainly aircrafts and buildings. Nowadays I don't have much time to cut and build... Right now I am building some houses and figurines to complete the Nativity scene we started at home last Christmas.

The amazing Sulaco build by Skoda brought me here. It seems I can learn a lot from your work.

Regards,

Witiza

silveroxide

Aug 22, 2007
Fayetteville NC
Welcome aboard and I am sure that you will enjoy your sojourn with us here at Zealot. When you finish or start your projects, show off your works to the community. Be sure to read the rules and the policy about accessing the free downloads. In the meantime, check out http://www.ss42.com/ on the top left of the page you will see free paper toys and it will bring you to a list of models by category. You may find some Nativity as well as other holiday items there. Enjoy and be sure to show your works off. See you around the forum.

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! It would be nice to see some pictures of your Nativity scene. Nice to see something not so foreign to Christmas such as the reason there is a Christmas!

My son keeps saying how no one seems to be talking about Christmas yet. He's been on a countdown since last January! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Welcome to the forum. By all means, post photos of your work. We would all like to see what you do. With Christmas just around the corner, your Nativity Scene would be a GREAT thing to see as well.

Once again, welcome aboard, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I look forward to seeing your work.