Discussion in 'Introductions' started by papamurf812, Aug 31, 2011.

1. papamurf812

papamurf812 New Member

My name is Mike. I'm in a band. (facebook.com/Valley.Fever.Music)

I came here for some downloads, I'm posting to meet my ten post requirement.

Then I will troll and see if this is a legit forum.
  2. bulldogowner

bulldogowner Destroyer of Spam Moderator

Hello Mike...and Welcome!! Feel free to look around, and please post any pics of your builds as you go...we like pictures!!
  3. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Hey Mike :welcome1: to the forum, make some meaningful posts please! This first introduction is a good way to start off. We had had some people join up and try and drop 10 posts replying to ancient dead threads, that just doesn't cut it. I can guarantee you, you have only scratched the surface here. You will be amazed at what you will find here. More models that could be built in a lifetime.:mrgreen:
  4. papamurf812

papamurf812 New Member

I think this may be a place for me to stay. I gotta finetune my craft. I don't make the best stuff, but you guys should be impressed with at least some of what I have to offer.
  5. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Feel more than free to post anything you have already made, are working on. A collection of models is always nice to look at. Everyone has something to offer and I think you will enjoy it here, we do anyways. Lots of beauties in these forum pages.:yep: