Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by zealousy, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zealousy

zealousy Member

OK I've bin on this forum for about a week now but I just realised that I never came to an intro..So here I am...Name's Viraj...Sri Lankan! Very new to paper modeling. Actually, I happened to bump onto the Yamaha papercraft site while browsing through some motorcycle reviews...(you guessed it..bike fan LOL:) )That was about 4 months back and I managed to complete two of them; the R1 and the MT-01. I was always on the lookout for detailed free models all over the net and here I am!So far, I've noticed that the community is very polite and respectful to each other and very helpful. I frequent the forum already! So, pardon me if I ask too many stupid questions cos I'm still learning the ropes! See ya'll around! Keep up the good work!
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Ask as many questions as you want - thats why we are here!
    Welcome to the forums :)
  3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yes, a formal welcome to the site. :wave:
    Ask any and as many questions as you want. Most will probably have been answered already, but they are new to you so don't hesitate to ask. The folks on this site are very helpful and really do like to share their knowledge and experience in card modeling. :)
  4. zealousy

zealousy Member

Thanks for the welcome guys! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.