Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Dancooper, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dancooper

Dancooper Member

Hi I'm the newbie on the block, mostly I build plastic but sometimes I dl a nice paper thingy as well. Started many finished only few though.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Welcome to the fold Dan! Glad to have you aboard. Be happy to see some of the few completed! What interests you the most?
  3. Mark_1984

Mark_1984 Guest

Hi Dan, welcome to the club. You'll like it here - the guys are a real bunch of cards ;) Very friendly and helpful..... and they don't even laugh when you post pics of a model you're making a right hash of !! (Just have a look at my Aru build thread)
  4. RichBohlman

RichBohlman Railroad Card Modaler

Welcome Aboard & Have Fun! :)
  5. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Hello Dancooper! and WELCOME!

I trust you saw my post to new members? If you have not, just click
    " Welcome New Member" on my signature and it will take you right there!

I plan to give each New member a cardmodel " Welcome" sign when they join but I still have alot of work to do before that can happen.

But I DO want to make you feel at home, if you have any questions, click my user name and you can send me a private message.

You can also post any questions you have, and be sure to post lots of pics of your models!!!

Enjoy Your Stay!
  6. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Welcome Dan

Welcome Dan.

Look forward to seeing pictures of your work. Many of us got started with plastic models as kids. I always get a kick out of doing a paper model of something I made from a plastic kit when I was younger. Especially since I still have some of the plastic ones, so I can sit em side by side and compare. Many of the paper models look just as good as the plastic ones, some even better.

Have fun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.