Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Mater88, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mater88

Mater88 New Member

Well, I joined yesterday...

Found this place while searching for Disney's Cars papermodels... and came here!

Well, I'm a girl of 17 years ago living in Sweden. Loves to make papermodels and embroidering.
  2. Gil

Gil Active Member

Mater88, Welcome Aboard! "Papermodels and embroidering" is a new combination but for some reason makes sense. We have a fair contingent of members from Sweden so it should help in making you feel right at home here. Build, post and enjoy...,

3. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Nice to see some more females joining the forum, welcome to the forum I think you will quickly discover that this is the friendliest forum on the web :-D
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Yes indeed! Welcome to cardmodels. Look forward to seeing some of your builds! You are defintely in the right place if you want CARS models :)
  5. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Welcome aboard! :)
  6. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy the forum, and we all hope you to upload some pictures of your work (paper and embroidering).

Be sure to post your home place in the thread Where are we from? and check the world map where paper modelers are conquering the world :twisted:
    (Go to the end to post yours )
  7. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Can you do some embroidery on your paper models? now that would be a good hobby for ya! :D
  8. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

A warm welcome young lady! Feel free to ask any questions and please post pics of your cardmodels.
    P.S. Do not be afraid to build them tiny!
  9. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yep, welcome and have fun. Lots of good advice and information here. Enjoy.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.