Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by elogger, Mar 23, 2007.

1. elogger

elogger New Member

hey all,

my name is jeremy and i'd like to take a few secs to introduce myself... i've been lurking for a bit and i like the feel of this board, so i figured i'd register... i've been into trains for a bit under 2 years, having been introduced to the hobby ny one of my buddies while out of town for work... one thing led to another and i ended up finding modeltrainsweathered.com ... after reading through the site a few dozen times, i was bitten by the weathering bug big time... you can see some of my stuff here... http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/stpeter22/?

anyway, just a brief note about myself... i look forward to being a member of this board and i know i'll be frequenting the weathering forum quite a bit...

2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi Jeremy and welcome to the gauge.

That`s a nice site you have there , and yes you do like to weather a lot, and that is brilliant mate.
    A skill in it`s self.
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Welcome, Jeremy! :wave:
    Glad you came out of stealth mode and decided to join us!
  4. joesho

joesho Member

wow thats some grade a wheathering,but say,arent you from the model trains wheathered site?,anyway,welcome
  5. elogger

elogger New Member

thanks guys

-chris, yep, i do like to weather a lot, unfortunately, i don't get a lot of time to weather... as slow as i go it usually takes around 2-3 months to finish one of these cars...

-joesho-yep, that be me! are you a member there as well? thanks for the comments...

6. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Had to look close at the outside shots... That's a model!
    Great stuff!
  7. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Holy Moly! Nice work!
  8. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Jeremy, glad you could join us! Great work, by the way!
  9. elogger

elogger New Member

thanks guys