Hello

Blue

I just registered after finding this great site. My 9 tear old son and I have started a 8'x8' layout. I've never done this before but we've had a blast for the last two months. We are doing this layout in HO scale but when finished we intend to start on a N scale.

I just wanted to say thanks as I've used the posts here for reference material as I have no idea what i'm doing.

Dave

ezdays

Out AZ way
Welcome Blue. There are a few good railroading sites, this is one of the best. Lots of friendly and informative people here.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Welcome to the Gauge Blue. Pleased to hear that you have found some good info here at the Gauge

Sir_Prize

Welcome on to you and son!

Lots of friendly folks 'round here... Folks with lots of smarts on all kinds of stuff.
Hope to see images of ya'll progress some time.

A hearty welcome to both you and your son!

Lots of friendly folks 'round here... and occassionally one or two who aren't so friendly. If you need anything just ask.
Doc

ausien

Welcome to the family roster blue, as has been said there a great bunch of folks around here, with all the expert knowlage you may, or may not need.... have a good one ..steve

kf4jqd

Welcome to the Gauge Blue. Everything you need to know about model railroading and the real thing. You will find it right here!

Andy

Blue

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome:thumb: We've been sifting sand and adding it to our tracks for ballast this weekend. We have to interrupt work to play with the trains on a regular basis:D

The Blue comes from my job but I do enjoy the Cats!

Dave

Lighthorseman

Welcome aboard, Blue!
icon_smile.gif