Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Blue, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Blue

Blue New Member

I just registered after finding this great site. My 9 tear old son and I have started a 8'x8' layout. I've never done this before but we've had a blast for the last two months. We are doing this layout in HO scale but when finished we intend to start on a N scale.

I just wanted to say thanks as I've used the posts here for reference material as I have no idea what i'm doing.

2. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Welcome Blue. There are a few good railroading sites, this is one of the best. Lots of friendly and informative people here.
  3. SteamerFan

SteamerFan Member

welcome to the club.
  4. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Welcome Aboard The-Gauge Blue. Have Fun :wave: :wave:
  5. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Blue. Pleased to hear that you have found some good info here at the Gauge
  6. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Welcome to the Gauge!
  7. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Welcome on to you and son!

Lots of friendly folks 'round here... Folks with lots of smarts on all kinds of stuff.
    Hope to see images of ya'll progress some time.
  8. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Member

A hearty welcome to both you and your son!

Lots of friendly folks 'round here... and occassionally one or two who aren't so friendly. If you need anything just ask.
  9. ausien

ausien Active Member

Welcome to the family roster blue, as has been said there a great bunch of folks around here, with all the expert knowlage you may, or may not need.... have a good one ..steve
  10. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

11. Ralph

Ralph Remember...it's for fun!

Welcome Blue! Glad you could join us!
  12. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome aboard Blue. Sounds like you and your son are having a great time already!!!

13. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Is that blue as in Bluegrass? Go Cats!
  14. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Welcome to the Gauge Blue. Everything you need to know about model railroading and the real thing. You will find it right here!

15. Blue

Blue New Member

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome:thumb: We've been sifting sand and adding it to our tracks for ballast this weekend. We have to interrupt work to play with the trains on a regular basis:D

The Blue comes from my job but I do enjoy the Cats!

16. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

Welcome aboard, Blue! [​IMG]
  17. rcline

rcline Member

Hello Blue, glad to see that you signed up here, the one and only place to be !!!!!!