Hello Zealot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Langkibo, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Langkibo

Langkibo New Member

I am from Indonesia, paper modeling is my favourite. Especially Star Wars. It's nice to see u all.
    bgt01 likes this.
  2. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Welcome to Zealot. I wish you had taken the time to read the Rules and Policies, as you would then know that no pictures without build threads can be posted in the "Gallery". Now, I must waste 15 minutes of my life because you did not read the rules. Please do. We are a friendly forum, and everyone gets along because the rules apply to everyone, no exceptions. Thank You for posting your Introduction, though with a join date of May 2011, I do not know what your account was not De-acitvated or why you took so long to post?

Welcome aboard. We like to see build threads. If we just wanted the finished product, why bother opening a forum. This forum is about building designing and sharing techniques. O.K.?
  3. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Welcome to zealot! :)

Nice to see your introduction after all these years. I'm looking forward to seeing a few pictures of your builds.

Have fun and enjoy! :)
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Welcome to Zealot.
    You have come to the right place for Star Wars (as well as SCI-FI as a whole). We have members who are into SCI-FI. So if you have any questions, comments, concern, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
    Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.
  5. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Welcome to Zealot! Thank you for Introducing yourself. Please, feel free to post pictures, in this thread, of a previous work you have done. Upload directly from your hard drive, an image hosting service is not required, nor desired. We are very generous with our picture hosting. 10 Pics per post, as many posts as you need. Welcome!! :)