Hello To All

Draegor

My name is Draegor and I am relatively new to the paper modeling hobby, although I have made things of paper for a long time. I hope to learn from the members who are old hands and perhaps even contribute some ideas of my own, should any useful ones choose to surface ;) In the meantime, thanks to all for sharing your skills and insight.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If I may ask, what sort of things are you interested in modeling?
Is there a specific genre that you are interested in?

If you have any models that you have built already, please post photos.

Also, when you do start building a new model, it is always a good idea to post a build thread. That way, you can show off your skills and if you run into any problems, you can point it out when you are asking for help.

By all means, do not be afraid to ask question, post comments, concerns, or if you need help or advice, we will do what we can to help (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing your work.

I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Rogerio Silva

Welcome, Draegor

Our great admin has said it all, so all I can say to you is something I repeat all the time: ZEALOT is special because WE make it so!
All the best,

Rogério

Draegor

Thank you for your warm welcome. My interests tend to wander all over the spectrum, but science fiction, anime, fantasy, and horror have been major subjects of interest to me. I also have enjoyed looking over a few of the life sized models of guns and other objects. I have mostly built simple cardboard buildings, dungeons, and flat figures for rpgs I play. I did build a simple ship in a bottle years ago, but not in paper.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Post whatever pics you have. Narrow down anything specific you are looking for, I am sure we can find it, or something similar for you. Welcome aboard! :)