Hello to all

turn7307

Aug 18, 2012
Idaho, USA
My name is Seth, and I am a teacher and graduate student at the University of Idaho. I am married with a beautiful daughter, and another on the way (due the 21st of December).

I am a very busy person, but love hobbies that require personal creativity, such as classical guitar playing, prestidigitation, and, more recently, painting models. I stumbled onto this site this morning, and loved it.

If you live in the Moscow Idaho area, please feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Seth

Z

Zathros

:welcome1: to the forum! I think you will find much that interests. I play Violin, mostly classical, can't say I considered that a hobby though, I think the Arts go past that, though you will see stuff here that is Art work.

I took out your last name. It is not wise to give out such information in a public forums.

Tell us what interests you as far as what you may wish to try modeling, and maybe we can point you in a direction that will led to something FREE! My favorite word. there are also some pay-for models that are extremely incredibly, like that which GREMIR models offers, and also ECardmodels. :)

turn7307

Aug 18, 2012
Idaho, USA
Am currently trying my hand at some basic model painting (my brother collects warhammer stuff, and I figured what the heck). Papercraft seems more up my ally, as I prefer more creative control over the form of the model.

Thanks for the welcome! School starts on Monday, so will only be around occasionally after that. But enjoying a weekend of poking around.