Hello to all

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by treestoart, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treestoart

treestoart Guest

I just joined this group and wanted to say hello. I'm in the right place!
    I was introduced to card/paper modeler 30 years ago with 6 little Ships from Micromodels. I was re-aquainted with paper models 2 years ago and have become unstoppable. I have downloaded over 5000 free models online and have purchased quite a few also. It is indeed a rare breed that can fashion anything noteworthy out of paper (grimacing at my pile of "scrapped" models). My hat is off to you all!
  2. possm_23

possm_23 Guest

welcome...and enjoy
  3. modelincard

modelincard Member

Welcome to the forum! Most of it works now, and the rest should sooner or later. (Just the gallery doesn't work, and we no longer seem to have a "Parts Bin." They're working to fix this.) It's still a nice place, anyway.
  4. Jim Nunn

Jim Nunn Member

Welcome, we have a small group of paper modelers that meet in Southern California if you live in the area let me know off list and I’ll let you know when we will be having our next meeting. One of the members is David T Okamura (AKA DTO) who also delights in building extremely small paper models.

This is a series of David’s models. http://www.digitalnavy.com/Adm1Dav.jpg

Jim Nunn
  5. treestoart

treestoart Guest

That looks like the Admiral,whew, and I thought the origional size looked tough to build. I guess I have work to do! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.